WHICH ONE OF THIS BEST SOLUTIONS WE CHOOSE ?


Dance Poles - I Lost 10 Pounds, Toned My Stomach and Had No Idea What I Was Doing



I know most people hate the words diet and exercise and feel that losing weight is a chore. Well I am no different than anyone else and like a lot of people I have been wanting to take off that last ten pounds for years. Somehow it never became enough of a priority for me to lose the last ten pounds. I already ate pretty healthy but enjoyed my indulgences now and then. As soon as I discovered the dance pole...

Losing the Last 10 Pounds Came Naturally

It came naturally once I stopped worrying about it and discovered the funnest form of exercise I have ever experienced; Pole Dancing. I know this might sound crazy to some people and exotic and mysterious to others but don't knock it until you have tried it. A friend convinced me to give the pole a try with her. I ended up losing track of time while I was on the pole and that was they key.

When You Aren't Trying Things Happen

I can't stress this enough; I had so much fun on the dance pole that I would stay on it for hours. They funny thing is that I had no weight loss goal in mind I was just having fun. I kept going back to the pole because I was having such a blast. After about a month I started to notice the changes in my body.

A flatter, toned stomach was mine without trying

I am not saying that I didn't work out because I did but I had no idea the results would be so amazing. I used to take ab classes and do all sorts of crunches with little results. After a month on the dance pole my abs were better than ever because you have to use your core to do pole work.

Flat abs, toned arms, no gym fees and loads of fun

So what did I do to keep my fun and fitness going? I installed a dance pole in my house. After a month in classes and at my friend's house I was hooked and I wasn't going to give up my new found shape and fun. I bought a dance pole and installed it in less than an hour and now I have home fitness. My pole is always a conversation piece and I have converted just about everyone who tries it.


Find out more about the best poles at pole-reviews.com -- Remember that having the right dance pole makes all the difference.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Amanda_Richwell