WHICH ONE OF THIS BEST SOLUTIONS WE CHOOSE ?


Best Abdominal Exercise to Burn Belly Fat



With the millions of exercises and exercise equipment that was made to target a persons abdominal muscles there has to be one exercise that works the best to burn belly fat, and there is. The best exercise to burn belly fat only works the best if it is done properly and that is what I am going to tell you about today.

The best exercise to burn belly fat is none other than the bicycle crunch. If you ever read my website you will hear me talking about the bicycle crunch all the time and the reason I talk about the bicycle crunch all the time is because I believe it is the best exercise that has ever been done. This exercise is more than just working your abs, if you pick up the pace a bit and keep your legs driving parallel to the floor you will get a great ab workout and you will get a great aerobic workout.

The one thing you need to remember when doing the bicycle crunch is to do them on a flat surface. If you try doing this exercise while having a pillow or pad under you to keep your legs up then you are not getting a full workout and you will need to either do more or remove the pillow or pad. The best part about this exercise and why I recommend it so much is simply because not very many people do it when they should.

Not too long ago I had a big belly although I did have abs and every other muscle in my body was ripped, but it was always my abs that were not looking right. I spent 1 month doing 200 bicycle crunches per day just to get the abdominal workout and the cardio that I got out of that exercise. In less than 1 month I lost over 60 pounds and now my body is more ripped and I can finally feel proud of my abs.


If you are tired of having a belly and you want to get abs and an all around great body then visit SIX PACK SECRETS [http://www.sixpack-secrets.com] and see what other great exercises we have to offer.

Adam Snyder is also the a very well known internet marketer who has made lots of money online. If you would like to know more about how to make money online then check out one of the best second income ideas [http://www.makemoneybeing-online.com] ever

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Adam_Snyder