WHICH ONE OF THIS BEST SOLUTIONS WE CHOOSE ?


Best Exercise to Burn Belly Fat - It Will Shock You



So what really is the best exercise to burn belly fat? I believe the truth may shock you because time after time again my clients simply do not believe the advice I give them but when they finally give it a go they find they achieve the lean midsection they always dreamed of much faster.

I have been in the fitness industry for over 20 years now and I have seen all the fitness trends come and go. But by far the worst of all was the invention of those phony abdominal workout machines and sit ups. Look no matter how many crunches you do a night you will not get burn belly fat in fact you will only increase the size of your gut from over compensation of stomach cells.

The best exercise o burn belly fat is one that gets your heart rate up and causes large amounts of post exercise oxygen uptake. I know that sounds technical but it means breathing deeply and a raise in your metabolism.

To achieve this you need to focus on exercises like rope jumping, stair climbing, power walking, bike riding, swimming and star jumps. I bet you are thinking that this is not going to burn the belly fat from your midsection but I dare you to give them a go for the next few weeks.

Pick any exercise and make sure you go all out for 15 minutes because you should be huffing and puffing a lot. Couple these with a healthy diet of five smaller meals a day and the body fat will literally drop off.


I know 5 wacky foods and weird workouts that you can do from home that burn fat three times faster then conventional workouts. Find them in this Free presentation

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Robert_Howdy