WHICH ONE OF THIS BEST SOLUTIONS WE CHOOSE ?


Tips For Your New Fitness Routine, Where To Start With Fat Loss, Diet or Muscle Building



Tips for the Early Stages of Your New Routine, Where To Start With Fat loss...

When you start with fat loss, or any new fitness venture, you will be aware that the changes you are about to make will be challenging. I have made these changes myself before, so I know how hard this can be. As I have been through the process of forming new habits and routines a lot myself, I consider myself a master of this and I have developed several processes and techniques that can help you in the all-important early stages of these new vulnerable habits and routines.

For each new routine or habit you have identified you should use the following process:
Identify the routine or habit you aim to develop. Let's say you want to quit smoking or eat less sugary things

Find your reason. Write it down. Why do you want to quit or eat less? It is bad for me/ I want to lose weight.

Make your reason visible and plan a "Start Date". Print off some photos or short quotes that back your reasons and pin them up in the places where you will be weak, tempted or vulnerable to giving in or cheating. For example, your desk at work, the fridge or your laptop screen saver. It is also important for mental preparation to plan a start date for your new routine or habit change.

Tell everyone. The more people you tell, the more back up you are likely to get and the further along you get, the more praise you will get. Put a statement on Facebook or Twitter, tell everyone at work, tell all of your friends and family.

Don't listen to "saboteurs". You will always come across "saboteurs" so all you have to do is recognize this. These guys may be close family members or close friends. They don't mean any harm, but are not aware of the impact that the doubt can have on your progress.

Stick with it. The longer you stick with it, the easier it will get, if you feel like quitting, always go back to your reason. Why are you doing this in the first place?

Give yourself a reward. Buy something nice from the money saved from not smoking or a buy some new clothes because you have lost weight.

Here is my magic formula again without the explanation so you can give it a go yourself.

Identify the routine or habit you aim to develop
Find your reason
Make your reason visible and plan a start date
Tell everyone
Don't listen to saboteurs
Stick with it
Give yourself a reward

I hope that this has been useful, as always, I will be happy to hear your thoughts and feed back,
Good luck with your diet or training!
Jim
By James Atkinson


This is an excerpt from my book "Magic Penny Fitness". This can be found on Amazon. You can also read more about this book on my blog by following this link:

http://www.jimshealthandmuscle.com/how-to-succeed-with-diet-fitness-or-lifestyle-change-where-to-start-with-fat-loss/

Magic Penny Fitness is a life changer! I hope it helps you

Thanks for reading and all the best with your goals. Jim

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=J._Atkinson