WHICH ONE OF THIS BEST SOLUTIONS WE CHOOSE ?


Easy Steps to Reduce Waist Size - Lose Your Spare Tire!



The Fat around your waist area can be extremely hard to get rid off, and unless you are doing a liposuction it's going to take some time and a persistent workout routine to lose the spare tire. I was struggling for long with stubborn belly fat, but by consistently following a few easy steps I was able to lose my belly bulge and keep it off for good!

I'm not gonna go into the diet part much because anyone knows eating healthy will help you lose weight, rather show a few simple exercise routines that you can do on a daily basis at home or at the office.

Exercise #1 Lay down on the floor on your back with hands behind your head. Lift your knees up and then try raising your back and point chin to your knees. Repeat this movement slowly for 10-20 times or until you feel a burn in the abdomen. Gradually increase the reps as you get stronger, but most important do it once every day!

Exercise #2 Find a stick or broom, put it behind your neck and extend your arms along for a twisting motion. With feet shoulder width apart, twist your arms back and forth, then down and up. Repeat each exercise 30-50 times or until you feel that burn again. This exercise is great for losing your love handles.

Combine these simple exercises with a healthy diet and exercise on a regular basis. I would recommend a work out for the whole body cause when you build muscle you also burn fat, but if you don't like going to the gym, going for a run or a long walk a few times a week will help a great deal to burn fat.

Diet Supplements are helpful as well, but never count on them to work miracles alone! One supplement I can highly recommend is Acai Berry. This is an all natural supplement that helps increase metabolism, suppresses appetite and boosts your energy levels. Acai Berry can be part of your diet as a simple smoothie 1-2 times a day and does not involve any complicated meal plans. As a work-at-home Mom with a busy schedule, Acai helped me a great deal losing weight and manage to keep it off without making sacrifices in my life. The best part is the extra energy that helps me accomplish all my daily tasks and still have energy left to exercise!

To find out more about this Amazing Diet and How You Can Drop 15 pounds in 2 Weeks Click Here To read my blog!


Healthy food and exercise are my passions in life and I strive to educate others on how to live a healthy lifestyle! / Kim

My weight-loss Blog:
http://www.kims-weightlosssuccess.com/

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Kim_Wells